Greetings!

Are you interested in learning more about teaching literacy in a digital world? Whether you are in a PK-12, college or an adult education setting, we invite you to join VCU School of Education for an exciting session to learn about current instructional strategies and research related to the use of technology.

See attached for a flyer with event details and registration information. Please forward to anyone you think may have an interest.

Thank you,

Office of Continuing and Professional Education
Virginia Commonwealth University
1015 W. Main St., Oliver Hall Room 1057

P.O. Box 842505
Richmond, VA 23284-2505

(804) 828-1322
(804) 828-6444 fax
www.ocpe.vcu.edu

We hope you enjoy receiving e-mail notices and updates from our office. If you do not wish to receive e-mail messages from VCU's Office of Continuing and Professional Education, please reply to this e-mail and change the subject line to “Unsubscribe" or e-mail us at [log in to unmask]