Here is the free trial for TutorLingo:

www.tutorlingo.org/spring2015

NOTE: Each of the nine videos can be used to address one or more of

the Level 1 CRLA ITTPC training topics for tutor training program

certification.

For more information on how TutorLingo works with the ITTPC

certification process, watch this short video -

http://studentlingo.articulate-online.com/5124982496

Thanks!

On Tue, Feb 10, 2015 at 10:15 AM, Pauline Trummel <
[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> Hi Loreta,
> We have been using Tutor Lingo since 2014 Fall semester, so this is our
> second semester with it. The investment has been worth it to us. The tutors
> have really enjoyed the sessions, they have complemented  my class
> sessions, and have provided the bulk of training for tutors who come in
> late in the semester after my .5 tutor class is complete. I also used Tutor
> Lingo as a continuing education piece for the experienced tutors last
> semester.  Some of our new tutors say they watch more than are assigned.
> I'm hoping that there is funding to continue using Tutor Lingo after this
> year. If so, I am thinking about using a couple of the Tutor Lingo lectures
> in my class sessions so we can have discussion as a group.
>
> I'll be interested to see what others have to say.
> Pauline

Kristen Seldon
Direct Line: 303-955-0415
Cell: 303-819-5366
Fax: 866-508-0860
Innovative Educators
Director of Institutional Relations
www.innovativeeducators.org

   - Increase student success: StudentLingo Demo
   <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K3GDAbD1UY0>
   - Support tutor training: TutorLingo Demo
   <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LNdcxHoH_Cg>
   - Train faculty and staff: Go2Knowledge Demo
   <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OvI_5GVQiew>

solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed  and
may contain confidential and privileged information or otherwise be
protected by law. If you have received this email in error, please contact
the sender by reply e-mail and immediately destroy all copies of the