here's the info on Marin-Wellman

Handbook of Social Network Analysis. Edited by Peter Carring ton and
John Scott. London: Sage , 2009
   Barry Wellman
   FRSC		              NetLab Network              INSNA Founder
   Dept of Communication & New Media    National University of Singapore
   University of Toronto                                  Toronto Canada
   MIT Press            http://amzn.to/zXZg39      Print $15  Kindle $9
                  Old/NewCyberTimes http://bit.ly/c8N9V8
              Happy Year of the Horned Hairy Fluffy Ruminant