Dear Socnetters

We have just advertised two positions at Manchester and we think that this might be a good opportunity for some of you.

Note that this is aimed at statisticians but expertise in SNA is listed as desirable and we believe that to be based in Social statistics with an affiliation to the Mitchell Centre would be a good opportunity.  The pay is reasonable (from 34K to 58K pa UK pounds) and please note that this is also a tenured position (subject to passing a 2-year probation).

The advert is posted here: https://www.jobs.manchester.ac.uk/displayjob.aspx?jobid=9229
With further particulars here: https://www.jobs.manchester.ac.uk/candidates/PreviewDocument.aspx?docid=9368&jobid=9229

Please feel free to distribute to candidates or people that you know know potential candidates or let me know if there is someone else that should contact.

Please do not hesitate to contact me or the head of our department Natalie Shlomo for further details and tips.

Martin Everett
Mitchell Centre for Social Network Analysis
University of Manchester.