From: Kurt Spitzer
Sent: Tuesday, February 03, 2015 8:41 AM
To: Stormwater
Subject: Scholarship Available from the Florida Stormwater Association Educational Foundation

Greetings!

We are pleased to announce the availability of the Florida Stormwater Association Educational Foundation's (FSAEF) Scholarship for 2015!  Graduate students studying stormwater quality, management or finance at a Florida college or university are encouraged to apply.

FSAEF was created to support the goals of the Florida Stormwater Association (FSA) through stormwater research and the scholarship program.  FSA is a non-profit, professional association of local governments, engineering and consulting firms, water management districts, and academic institutions that have an interest in stormwater management and finance.  Its goals are to improve water quality and enhance the stormwater management profession in Florida.

The deadline to submit an application for this year's Scholarship is August 7, 2015.  Go to our Scholarship Page<https://fsa.memberclicks.net/scholarship> for information about the program and to download an application form. <https://fsa.memberclicks.net/assets/FSAEF/Scholarship/2015%20scholarship%20app.pdf>  Please feel free to share this information with your students and peers!

Please contact me at stormwater<mailto:[log in to unmask]> or 888-221-3124 if you have any questions about the FSAEF scholarship.

Kurt Spitzer, Executive Director
Florida Stormwater Association Educational Foundation
719 East Park Avenue
Tallahassee, FL 32301
888-221-3124
[cid:[log in to unmask]]