Good morning Web Managers,

In light of skipping our January meeting, I have arranged for a few people from TerminalFour to speak to us, and answer our questions about T4, and give us a peek at the next version, that will be released very shortly(I'm quite pleased about this myself).

When: Thursday, Feb 5th 10am
Where: GoTo meeting (details below) or Rm 2215, Turlington Hall

Agenda:

  *   Introduction, the v8 strategy: why we invested in the product development
  *   Overview of interface
  *   User Management
  *   Build a Site Structure
  *   Assets overview
  *   T4 Tag Builder
  *   Add Content
  *   Direct Edit
  *   Media Library
  *   System Administration Menu
  *   Publish
  *   Push to social & Measure
  *   Packages
  *   CS readiness
  *   Training resources
Q&A We will spend 20 minutes at the end of the webinar answering your questions.

You are welcome to join myself and some others in Turlington Hall, room 2215, or you can join via goto meeting:

1.  Please join my meeting.
https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/821244693
2.  Use your microphone and speakers (VoIP) - a headset is recommended.  Or, call in using your telephone.
Ireland: +353 (0) 14 845 975
United States: +1 (646) 982-0002
Access Code: 821-244-693
Meeting ID: 821-244-693