Hi guys! Here is a message from the Community Outreach Officer, Hannah
Klatzkow:

Valentine's Day is coming up soon, and some awesome point opportunities are
too!

As announced at the last meeting, we will be preparing and passing out
condom lollipops before the holiday. People love receiving them, and they
are an easy way to share health information and awareness.

We have two opportunities to get points. Assembling the lolliopops will
occur from 6-8pm on Tuesday and Wednesday of next week in Library West, and
the distribution will occur on from 12-2pm on Thursday and Friday in
Turlington.

Here are the sign ups, and if you have any questions, don't hesitate to
text me at (239) 682-9940 or to comment on the post on the Facebook page.

Assembly: http://www.signupgenius.com/go/10c0e4fa9a72da5f94-condom

--
Andrew Girard
Secretary