Hi guys! Here is a message from the Community Outreach Officer, Hannah Klatzkow:

Valentine's Day is coming up soon, and some awesome point opportunities are too!

As announced at the last meeting, we will be preparing and passing out condom lollipops before the holiday. People love receiving them, and they are an easy way to share health information and awareness.

We have two opportunities to get points. Assembling the lolliopops will occur from 6-8pm on Tuesday and Wednesday of next week in Library West, and the distribution will occur on from 12-2pm on Thursday and Friday in Turlington.

Here are the sign ups, and if you have any questions, don't hesitate to text me at (239) 682-9940 or to comment on the post on the Facebook page.

Assembly: http://www.signupgenius.com/go/10c0e4fa9a72da5f94-condom

--
Andrew Girard
Secretary