Yesterday my wife and I toured Back Point Dr. on the Merritt Island NWR. We did not see much. There are a few ducks left around 7 and 8. Mostly Pintail and Shovler. The Wigeon in the pond near #11 have pretty much disappeared. The last time I saw the Eurasian x American Wigeon was on January 7, 2014. I took this video of it with the American Wigeons then.

www.flickr.com/photos/mudhen/16482571545

Danny Bales
Titusville, Fla.
www.flickr.com/photos/mudhen