Today, 2/23, we were doing a gull banding project at the Tomoka Landfill near Daytona Beach, Volusia County, when I found an adult California Gull. Unfortunately the bird flew before I could get any photos. This area is restricted, but most all of these gulls go over to Daytona Beach Shores in the evening. There were also three 1st cycle Iceland Gulls.

Michael

Michael Brothers
Marine Science Center
Ponce Inlet, FL