Hey HOSA!

Wednesday March 17, 2015 is the date of our third general body meeting. We
would love to see you all there and we will be providing information about
our upcoming service events, fundraisers, and Executive Board applications
for the 2015-2016 school year. The meeting will be in Little Hall Room 0113
from 7:00 to 8:00 PM. Join the Facebook event below to learn more
information about tomorrow night's meeting.

https://www.facebook.com/events/668176993305843/

Thanks and have a great week!

--
Executive Board