Dear SocNeters,

Where complex systems and social networks meet geography,
where science meets modern mobile applications,

We are now happy to announce the Beta version of OpenStreetCab. Our app's vision
is to deliver better taxi services to commuters by letting them discover
the cheapest taxi providers tailored for their personal journeys.

In this first release in New York City, the app compares the prices of
two major taxi service providers: the iconic Yellow Cab and its new challenger,
Uber.

At this stage we are looking forward to acquire useful feedback in relation
to bugs, app design and concept, so please feel free to get in touch with us
and help us build an app for better and fairer commuting in cities.

Download for Android @ Google Play:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=be.salnikov.openstreetcab

Download for iOS @ iTunes:
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/openstreetcab-find-cheapest/id955851960

Follow Us on Twitter:
https://twitter.com/OpenStreetCab

Paper on the science of OpenStreetCab:
http://www.openstreetcab.com/openstreetcab.pdf

Find more information and provide feedback:
www.openstreetcab.com

Please accept our advance apologies for the mass circulation and
multiple copies of the present note.

Best Regards,
Vsevolod Salnikov, University of Namur
Anastasios Noulas, University of Cambridge