Hello!

I'm starting a new project where I need to ingest structured data from
Twitter using the free 1% data feed into R where I can do some simple
visualizations.  The old code I used was from a few years ago and doesn't
work anymore, since Twitter changed their API.

I was wondering if anyone had some basic code in a text file that they
could share with me to get me jump started.  I know there are a lot of
Twitter studies out there.  Not sure how many do it in R.

Thanks in advance!

Regards,
Ian

Ian McCulloh, PhD