Hello all,

I was hoping I could get some advice on how (or if) I could use centrality
measures (e.g., eigenvector centrality) as the *dependent* variable in some
analyses.

I know that we usually think of centrality as an independent variable, but
it seems reasonable that we might want to predict centrality. Personally, I
work on religious practice, and I want to understand if the nature of
someone's religious practice might influence his/her centrality.

The issue, of course, is that centrality measures are not independent. Does
anyone know of any ways to deal with this? Is there anyone who has tried to
look at this? Any direction would be very much appreciated.

Thanks in advance for all of your suggestions.

- Elly Power

--
Eleanor A. Power, PhD Candidate
Department of Anthropology