Hello,

the EU has lanched a program of exchange with South Africa, called
Inspire around the thematics of Entrepreneurship and innovation
http://www.inspiresouthafrica.eu/apply, with full included scholarship.

Here at Telecom Bretagne; iSchool, we will be happy to welcome students
regarding virtual work, online communities of creation, the business
models of open source production.

Please contact me if you are interested,

Deadline to apply, the 15th of March

Nicolas Jullien
--
Maître de Conférences (HDR) / Associate Professor.
LUSSI - iSchool, [log in to unmask] Institut TELECOM Bretagne & UEB

http://nicolas-jullien.lussi-ischool.eu/
Skype: Nicolas.Jullien1
Tel +33 (0) 229 001 245
TELECOM Bretagne, Technopôle Brest Iroise CS 83818
29238 BREST CEDEX 3