Dear Socnet members

Here I am so glad to introduce French, English and Persian versions of Social
Village, the research solution to study Virtual Social Capital that is the social
capital embedded in online social networks like Facebok, Google plus, Twitter
and Linkedin that is a part of my PhD thesis data gathering process.

Social Village helps social networking sites' users to explore their most relevant
people and have knowledge of their Online life and behavior based on our scales
and theoretical model.

Link to French version:http://Fr.SocialVillage.me

Link to English version:http://En.SocialVillage.me

Link to Persian Version:http://Fa.SocialVillage.me

I will appreciate if you could introduce this application to other social media
users and researchers, in order for me to have their comments on this
application and its social capital measurement.

Thanks a lot