fyi

   Barry Wellman
   FRSC               Co-Director NetLab Network           INSNA Founder
   University of Toronto                                  Toronto Canada
                        Lim Chong Yah Professor
   Dept of Communication and New Media  National University of Singapore
   MIT Press            http://amzn.to/zXZg39      Print $14  Kindle $9
                  Old/NewCyberTimes http://bit.ly/c8N9V8