***** To join INSNA, visit http://www.insna.org ***** [log in to unmask]">

Sorry for cross-posting.

We have finalized the conference programme for the 17th General Online Research (GOR 15), which will take place in Cologne, Germany, from 18-20 March 2015.

The conference programme will consist of four tracks:

·         Online Methodology and Surveys,

·         Internet and Society,

·         Social Media and

·         Applied Online Research (partly in German).

Local partner is the Cologne University of Applied Sciences. Programme partners this year are marktforschung.de and the Alexander von Humboldt Institute for Internet and Society (HIIG).

The GOR keynotes will be held by Jon Puleston, VP of Innovation at Lightspeed GMI, UK, and Dr. Suzy Moat, Assistant Professor of Behavioural Science, Warwick Business School, University of Warwick, UK.

At the GOR panel discussion on Thursday, 19 March 2015, the impact of behavioural economics on market and social research will be discussed.

For more information on the conference, the complete programme and conference registration please visit:  www.gor.de.

We would be happy to welcome you in Cologne.

Best regards,

Lars Kaczmirek

GOR 15 programme chair and DGOF board

---

Deutsche Gesellschaft für Online-Forschung e.V. /German Society for Online Research

Hans-Boeckler-Str. 163

D-50354 Huerth

Tel.: +49(0)2233-9988220

Fax.: +49(0)2233-9988111