Hi,I have been working on a network using Gephi. This network has 498 nodes and 1218 arcs, line values assigned are 1,2 or 3 according to the strength of the relationship. To use some of the advanced features in Pajek, I want to migrate the data to Pajek. So, I import the data from a .NET file using the "Excel to Pajek" tool. Now, that changes all line values to 1. When I develop a .net file through "txt to pajek", when it is imported in Pajek, pajek gives an error (ERROR: it is a unix file or corrupted file). I would really appreciate feedback on this. Thanks in advance.

Best RegardsFaiza GhafoorStudent MS SE,COSMOSE Research Grouphttp://ww3.comsats.edu.pk/cosmose/