From: Social Networks Discussion Forum [[log in to unmask]] on behalf of Juergen Pfeffer [[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Thursday, March 26, 2015 22:55
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [SOCNET] Weights problem in Pajek

Hi Faiza,
In Gephi you should be able to export to a Pajek net file and you can open this file in Pajek directly. If by any reason you need to extract the net file from a csv/text file and you have problems with txt2pajek, feel free to send me a part of your text file. the current version of txt2pajek does support utf8:
www.pfeffer.at/txt2pajek/<http://www.pfeffer.at/txt2pajek/>
good luck,
Juergen

--

Juergen Pfeffer, Assistant Research Professor
School of Computer Science