-----  Apologies for multiple invitations ----

Dear Colleagues,
with submission deadline approaching fast, we are pleased to remind you of
invitation to *submit an abstract* to a special session on

‘*Multilevel perspectives on social networks in organizations*’

at the *Sunbelt** XXXV Social Networks Conference*.

This special session focuses on recent advances in modeling and
understanding multilevel networks in organizations. We welcome both
theoretical as well as empirical contributions that address the various
aspects and implications of the multilevel nature of networks in (and
around) organizations.

More details are at http://insna.org/sunbelt2015/?page_id=443.

 Please submit your short abstract (*250 words max*) via the conference
website (http://insna.org/sunbelt2015) *before 31 March 2015, 17:00 GMT.*

During the submission process, select 'Multilevel perspectives on social
networks in organizations' for the session field. We would appreciate it if
you also email your abstract directly to us ([log in to unmask]).

Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us!

Best regards,

Alessandro Lomi & Paola Zappa

Faculty of Economics & Social Network Analysis Research Center
University of Italian Switzerland, Lugano (CH)