-----  Apologies for multiple invitations ----

Dear Colleagues,

with submission deadline approaching fast, we are pleased to remind you of invitation to submit an abstract to a special session on

Multilevel perspectives on social networks in organizations

at the Sunbelt XXXV Social Networks Conference.

This special session focuses on recent advances in modeling and understanding multilevel networks in organizations. We welcome both theoretical as well as empirical contributions that address the various aspects and implications of the multilevel nature of networks in (and around) organizations.

More details are at http://insna.org/sunbelt2015/?page_id=443.

Please submit your short abstract (250 words max) via the conference website (http://insna.org/sunbelt2015) before 31 March 2015, 17:00 GMT.

During the submission process, select 'Multilevel perspectives on social networks in organizations' for the session field. We would appreciate it if you also email your abstract directly to us ([log in to unmask]).

Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us!

Best regards,

Alessandro Lomi & Paola Zappa

Faculty of Economics & Social Network Analysis Research Center
University of Italian Switzerland, Lugano (CH)