Malick,

This is my favorite paper on SNA and IR.  It is a classic.

http://oai.dtic.mil/oai/oai?verb=getRecord&metadataPrefix=html&identifier=ADA080717

Let me know if you have any trouble viewing it, and I can send you a copy.

Regards,

Ian

Ian McCulloh, PhD
Johns Hopkins University

On Mon, Mar 9, 2015 at 9:06 AM, Malick Faye <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Hello,
I am looking, for the purpose of a seminar ("SNA and IRs"), datasets on relationships between countries (positives as well as negative ties) which are freely accessible, and also any relevant literature that I will repost back in a summarized form on the lists.
Any help is highly appreciated.
KRs
Malick

--
Dr. Malick Faye, M.A. Ethnologie
AG Methoden der empirischen Sozialforschung