***** To join INSNA, visit http://www.insna.org ***** Thanks Mason -

All -
Just a final reminder that another important network science event is taking place in New York next week. There is still time to register for the 6th Workshop on Complex Networks, which promises to be a great interdisciplinary event from March 25th to the 27th. We have an amazing lineup of invited speakers and events. Find out more and register here:
http://complenet.org/CompleNet_2015/Home.html

We’ll also have printed copies of the brochure (Network Literacy Essential Concepts and Core Ideas) on hand for attendees.

- Steve

Stephen Miles Uzzo, PhD.
VP, Science & Technology
New York Hall of Science
47-01 111th Street
Flushing Meadows Corona Park, NY 11368 USA
V +1.718.595.9177
F +1.718.699.5227