Dear Colleagues,

Allow me to add to the series of announcements for special sessions at the
upcoming XXXV Sunbelt conference in Brighton, June 23-28, 2015.

Please consider to *submit an abstract* for the organised session on

*‘Drivers of academic collaboration networks’*

In this organised session we will provide a platform to discuss current
research that aims at identifying and explaining what facilitates and
constrains the formation of these networks. Areas of interest include (but
are not limited to) the effects of incentives, location, organisational
structures, culture, history, as well as communication and the use of
social media. Submissions of qualitative, quantitative and mixed-methods
approaches are welcome.

Please submit your short abstract (max. 500 words) via the conference
website (http://insna.org/sunbelt2015) *by 31 March 2015*.

During the submission process, select ‘Drivers of academic collaboration
networks*’ *for the session field.

Should you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact me!

Best regards,

Fabian Held

*Fabian P Held, PhD | *Postdoctoral Researcher in Computational Modelling
Integrative Systems Lab | Charles Perkins Centre

*THE UNIVERSITY OF SYDNEY*
Rm 3200, Level 3, The Hub D17 | The University of Sydney | NSW | 2006

*T *+61 2 8627 0427
* E* *[log in to unmask]* <[log in to unmask]> | *W*
*http://sydney.edu.au/perkins/research/opportunities/integrative-systems.shtml*
<http://sydney.edu.au/perkins/research/opportunities/integrative-systems.shtml>
*B* *http://fabianheld.wordpress.com* <http://fabianheld.wordpress.com/> *|
t @FPHeld*

CRICOS 00026A
This email plus any attachments to it are confidential. Any unauthorised
use is strictly prohibited. If you receive this email in error, please
delete it and any attachments.

Please think of our environment and only print this e-mail if necessary.