Dear Colleagues,

Allow me to add to the series of announcements for special sessions at the upcoming XXXV Sunbelt conference in Brighton, June 23-28, 2015.

Please consider to submit an abstract for the organised session on

‘Drivers of academic collaboration networks’

In this organised session we will provide a platform to discuss current research that aims at identifying and explaining what facilitates and constrains the formation of these networks. Areas of interest include (but are not limited to) the effects of incentives, location, organisational structures, culture, history, as well as communication and the use of social media. Submissions of qualitative, quantitative and mixed-methods approaches are welcome.

Please submit your short abstract (max. 500 wordsvia the conference website (http://insna.org/sunbelt2015by 31 March 2015.

During the submission process, select ‘Drivers of academic collaboration networksfor the session field.

Should you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact me!

Best regards,

Fabian Held

Fabian P Held, PhD | Postdoctoral Researcher in Computational Modelling
Integrative Systems Lab | Charles Perkins Centre

THE UNIVERSITY OF SYDNEY
Rm 3200, Level 3, The Hub D17 | The University of Sydney | NSW | 2006

+61 2 8627 0427

[log in to unmask] | W http://sydney.edu.au/perkins/research/opportunities/integrative-systems.shtml
B http://fabianheld.wordpress.com | t @FPHeld

CRICOS 00026A
This email plus any attachments to it are confidential. Any unauthorised use is strictly prohibited. If you receive this email in error, please delete it and any attachments.

Please think of our environment and only print this e-mail if necessary.