…thanks Nathaniel!  …part II is under review…part III in prep….and online calculator is on the way…. :-)

PTs

Jim

From: Social Networks Discussion Forum [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Nathaniel Porter
Sent: Tuesday, March 24, 2015 10:56 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Power Analysis in SNA

For basic SNA, this is a good simulation-based start. It promised to be the start of a three-part series but the other two don't seem to have appeared yet:
 Smith, Jeffrey A. and James Moody. 2013. "Structural Effects of Network Sampling Coverage I: Nodes Missing at Random." Social Networks 35(4):652-668. doi: 10.1016/j.socnet.2013.09.003.

Sincerely,
Nathaniel Porter
Department of Sociology, The Pennsylvania State University
Research Associate, The Association of Religion Data Archives