Yesterday I went to Lake Kissimmee State Park in search of the Hairy Woodpecker. I had no problem finding several of them. I also had a couple of King Rails. The park was noisy with the arrival of the Northern Parulas, and other song birds. Weather was cloudy, and very hot.

www.flickr.com/photos/mudhen/16710327456

www.flickr.com/photos/mudhen/16113909334

www.flickr.com/photos/mudhen/16550112509

www.flickr.com/photos/mudhen/16113921934