Today, 3/18, I was helping with a shorebird survey on Disappearing Island in Ponce de Leon Inlet with David Hartgrove, Ken Gunn, and Jennifer Winters, et al, when I found 2 Least Terns sitting on the island. They seem to arrive here about this time each year. I have dates of first arrival ranging over the last few years:
3/18  2015
3/19  2014
3/13  2013
3/24  2012