Yesterday evening, 3/30, I found the 1st cycle Thayer's Gull at about 7:00 p.m. on the beach at Daytona Beach Shores much farther north than where it has been lately. It was at the 2200 block about 1/2 mile north of Frank Rendon Park. I am surprised that it is still here. The number of gulls has diminished tremendously, although there are still lots of gulls around.

Michael

Michael Brothers
Marine Science Center
Ponce Inlet, FL