All,
A photographer on a Facebook group "Birds of the Eastern United States" posted images of an apparent immature Great Cormorant taken today near Hudson Beach, FL.
For those with Facebook accounts the images can be viewed here: Brian Amaral - Photos from Brian Amaral's post in Birds of... | Facebook
|   |
|   |  |   |   |   |   |   |
| Brian Amaral - Photos from Brian Amaral's post in Birds ...I saw what I thought was a Double Crested Cormorant today, but as I got closer, I noticed it was much larger than I'm used to seeing, and the beak wasn't... |
|  |
| View on www.facebook.com | Preview by Yahoo |
|  |
|   |

The location is described as, "...at at the end of Clarke Street in Hudson, FL. Upon approaching the beach area, there is a parking area/boat slip to the left (north side). In that area, there are floating docks, and that is the exact location."
I believe that should be Clark St. without the "E" and Looking on satellite imagery on Google maps I see an area matching the description perfectly, which I've marked below.
28°21'42.4"N 82°42& - Google Maps

|   |
| 28°21'42.4"N 82°42& - Google MapsFind local businesses, view maps and get driving directions in Google Maps |
|  |
| View on www.google.com | Preview by Yahoo |
|  |
|   |