Good Morning!

It is always good to see what others are doing in this regard.

I am wondering if anyone has experience referring to third party referral
services? This question has come up recently at our institution. We are
still very much in the research phase, so I thought I would see if anyone
else had any experience with private tutor referrals in this manner.

Regards,
Sheri

 Sheri McIntyre
Tutor Coordinator