Good morning!

I'm trying to gather some information about college reading courses offered
at other institutions.  We currently offer a developmental reading course
at the 090 level, but are in the process of proposing a new 1000 level
course, too.  We'd eventually like this course to be offered as one of our
general education elective courses.  If any of you would be willing to
share information about the reading courses at your institution, including
how students are placed (for 090), prerequisites, course syllabi, etc., I'd
really appreciate it!  Feel free to email me directly at

Thanks!
Kim Slusser