I need a text for a study skills class.  I want it to focus on study
techniques with some additional success tips/attitude support.

What do you recommend, please?

~Dan

--
Dan Callihan
Director of Academic Center for Excellence

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email message and any attachments are for the
sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain proprietary,
confidential, trade secret or privileged information.  Any unauthorized
review use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited and may be a violation
of law.  If you are not the intended recipient or a person responsible for
delivering this message to an intended recipient, please contact the sender
by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.