From: "Ira Johnson" <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Thursday, April 2, 2015 9:59:07 AM
Subject: Online Tutoring

Can anyone help me locate a program or system that would allow us to
provide online homework help for specific subjects? I would like to have
one of my tutors be available for students to chat with or Skype for 20-30
minute sessions.

Thanks,

Ira V. Johnson, M. Ed
Assistant Director Student Academic Success & Retention
University of South Alabama

111 Jaguar Drive
Academic Services Center
Mobile, Alabama 36688