From: Angie Wolfe [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Wednesday, April 01, 2015 8:41 AM
Subject: tutor down time

Hi, All!

I am new to my position and would like to know how other peer-tutoring programs deal with tutor down time.  Besides the usual office related tasks
- classroom visits, textbook library upkeep, advertisements, office clean up -what does your program ask of its tutors when they have a set schedule and no students scheduled during a time frame?  I need to keep my tutors busy; however, I do not have a ton of time to supervise every task.

Your suggestions and ideas would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

Angie Wolfe
Coordinator
Academic Coaching & Tutoring Center