Can you resend the link. There is a 404

-----Original Message-----
From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Justine Chasmar
Sent: Tuesday, April 07, 2015 8:27 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Register for Upcoming ATP Webinar!

Good afternoon everyone!

 On behalf of the ATP Professional Development Committee, I'm delighted to share information about our next exciting webinar opportunity.
 Swimming Against the Current into Calmer Waters: How Emotion and Attitude Affect Learning with Julie Hohmann, University of Louisville Wednesday, April 22, 2015
12-1 EDT
 To register, go to http://www.myatp.org/2014-15-webinar-series/<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.linkedin.com_redir_redirect-3Furl-3Dhttp-253A-252F-252Fwww-252Emyatp-252Eorg-252F2014-2D15-2Dwebinar-2Dseries-252F-26urlhash-3D7C1t-26-5Ft-3Dtracking-5Fanet&d=AwMF-g&c=SgMrq23dbjbGX6e0ZsSHgEZX6A4IAf1SO3AJ2bNrHlk&r=oL-_c0yyHueRrPRK23nDm68_xro5IA6mZ6LOKbNc1JE&m=f2eLJXpe0NlRwPA-hseFiQnyrd9qpSu3xvMl5OcANZU&s=Up6ju7WSPUW-gdDf7eKMwTSAgzkb3_artGcRbwY8eec&e=> and add this webinar to the shopping cart. Registration is open until 5pm on Monday, April 20.

Best regards,
Geoff

Geoff Bailey, PhD  I  Executive Director, REACH University of Louisville  I  Strickler Hall, Room 245  I  Louisville, KY 40292
(502) 852-8105<tel:%28502%29%20852-8105>  I  http://reach.louisville.edu/

[REACH logo]

Woo |  Communication  |  Learner |  Strategic  | Arranger StrengthsFinder 2.0(tm)

Note: This message is intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above. Information contained in this message and any documents contained therein may constitute confidential or privileged information from the University of Louisville.  If you are not the intended recipient of this information, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or the taking of action in reliance on this information, is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately by telephone at the number above, and delete all copies of the message and any attachment.  Neither the transmission of this message or any attachment, nor any error in transmission or delivery shall constitute waiver of any applicable legal privilege.