Good Afternoon, Everyone!

Thank you so much for the information you have provided me about your college's policy about tutoring outside of the college's tutoring program.  This will be helpful in putting a policy in writing.

Danna

-----Original Message-----
From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Sheri McIntyre
Sent: Monday, April 06, 2015 1:59 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: tutoring outside of the college's tutoring program

Hi Jered,

I would very much appreciate any details you would be willing to provide. I am a little hesitant to move in this direction, so any information would be helpful! We have asked our legal adivisory and haven't heard anything as of yet. I was tasked, by my supervisor, with finding out what others are doing.

Thanks!
~Sheri