Jennifer,
I always had unofficial lead tutors to whom I delegated various duties
depending on their individual skills and talents. Things I delegated
include: leading training meetings, making tutoring schedules, making
marketing materials, overseeing satellite tutoring locations (these were
small tutoring locations scattered across our main campus), organizing
class visits, tutor observations.
Pretty much for any task that crossed my desk I would ask myself if it was
something I could delegate to a tutor.