We are open Monday through Thursday from 9 AM to 10 PM.  We are open on Sundays from 5 Pm to 10 PM.  We are busy all the time, but particularly in the evenings.

-----Original Message-----
From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Samuel W Raskin
Sent: Friday, April 10, 2015 4:11 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Late Night Tutoring?

Does anyone have input on late-night tutoring programs?

We currently run very popular Residence Hall tutoring programs MTWR 5-9pm.  Our student government floated the possibility of funding a supervised tutoring center from 9pm-12am.  We are fairly confident that the center would be busy on the evenings before major midterms and finals, but I wonder if it would be well attended at other times.

Would love to hear about your experiences with attendance-or any other aspects-of late night tutoring programs.

Thanks!

Sam

--
Samuel Raskin, M.S.