-----Original Message-----
From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Jimenez, Juan
Sent: Tuesday, April 21, 2015 3:09 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Vocational Tutoring

Dear all,

If anyone has answered these questions for Tera, I would also be extremely
interested in your responses.

Thanks!

Juan

Juan F. Jiménez
NCLCA Certified Learning Center Professional - Level 2 Associate Dean -
Learner Support and Transition Western Technical College
400 Seventh Street North
La Crosse WI  54601
Office: (608) 785-9544
Fax: (608) 789-6206
http://www.westerntc.edu/LearnerSupport/

"It is said that if you want to know what you were doing in the past, look
at your body now; if you want to know what will happen to you in the
future, look at what your mind is doing now."
~His Holiness, the Fourteenth Dalai Lama