From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Dan Callihan
Sent: Wednesday, April 22, 2015 2:04 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Study Skills Text

I need a text for a study skills class.  I want it to focus on study techniques with some additional success tips/attitude support.

What do you recommend, please?

~Dan

--
Dan Callihan
Director of Academic Center for Excellence Room #132, Wallerstedt Learning Center Bethany College Lindsborg, Kansas 67456

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email message and any attachments are for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain proprietary, confidential, trade secret or privileged information.  Any unauthorized review use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited and may be a violation of law.  If you are not the intended recipient or a person responsible for delivering this message to an intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.