We also use the Downing text at CSM. Additionally we have used Being a
Master Student by David Ellis. ~Bev

Beverly Dearstine-Russell

Beverly Dearstine-Russell
Lead Student Success Coordinator
College of Southern Maryland
Leonardtown Campus
240-725-5309
240-725-5406-fax

“Courage doesn’t always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at
the end of the day saying, I will try again tomorrow.”~ Mary Anne
Radmacher

>>> Melanie Marine <[log in to unmask]> 4/22/2015 3:20 PM >>>
Dan -- We use Skip Downing's On Course Study Skills Plus edition and it
is
extremely well received in our Academic Recovery course.  Melanie

Melanie Marine
Senior Lecturer
Reading and Study Skills Center
College of Education and Human Services
UW Oshkosh
www.uwosh.edu/go/study

Find our courses under ACAD on Titan Web!

On Wed, Apr 22, 2015 at 2:03 PM, Dan Callihan
wrote:

> I need a text for a study skills class.  I want it to focus on study
> techniques with some additional success tips/attitude support.
>
> What do you recommend, please?
>
> ~Dan
>
> --
> Dan Callihan
> Director of Academic Center for Excellence
> Room #132, Wallerstedt Learning Center
> Bethany College
> Lindsborg, Kansas 67456
> 785.227.3380 Ext. 8456
> *"No matter how diligent or persistent you have been, there is not
one of
> us who made this journey toward success by ourselves"  ~Oprah
Winfrey*

> CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email message and any attachments are
for the
> sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain proprietary,
> confidential, trade secret or privileged information.  Any
unauthorized
> review use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited and may be a
violation
> of law.  If you are not the intended recipient or a person
responsible for
> delivering this message to an intended recipient, please contact the
sender
> by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.

web
> browser to

browser to