From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Melanie Marine
Sent: Wednesday, April 22, 2015 3:21 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Study Skills Text

Dan -- We use Skip Downing's On Course Study Skills Plus edition and it is extremely well received in our Academic Recovery course.  Melanie

Melanie Marine
Senior Lecturer
Reading and Study Skills Center
College of Education and Human Services
UW Oshkosh
www.uwosh.edu/go/study

Find our courses under ACAD on Titan Web!