From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Parker Pracjek
Sent: Monday, April 20, 2015 4:10 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Computer literacy assessment tool

Hello,
I'd love to hear what other schools are using to assess computer literacy for new undergraduate students - including basic computer, web, windows, email basics & Word.
We're currently looking for a commercial/non-commercial web-based tool to assess our incoming students. So far, we're not satisfied with what Accuplacer offers; Northstar Digital Literacy Project (https://www.digitalliteracyassessment.org/) is fantastic, but too long; and Independence University Computer Literacy Test (http://www.independence.edu/computer-literacy/ ) is not thorough enough for our needs.

Thank you for any leads!

Parker Pracjek
Director of Academic Support
Metropolitan College of New York