Hey, we all procrastinate.  Not to mention the fact that we are all CRAZY busy this time of
the semester!

But don't let this opportunity for professional development pass you by.

The very last day to submit your proposal (concurrent session or poster session) for the
NCLCA 30th Annual Conference in Milwaukee, October 5th-8th, is tomorrow, April 30th.  No
extensions are planned.

You can do it!

Just click below for information about how to submit a proposal, and to make things easier,
there are examples for you to refer to!

http://nclca.org/2015conference/cfp.html

We still have a few spots left--just a very few--and we would love for one of those spots to
belong to you.

See you in Milwaukee!