From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of DAISY SQUIRTS <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Friday, April 17, 2015 11:40 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Request for References on Metacognition Literature

I would also be interested in this information.

Thanks,

Daisy
Mrs. Daisy Squirts
Academic Assistance Counselor/SI Supervisor
WVSU - CASS
117 Sullivan Hall East, PO Box 1000
Institute, WV 25112
Phone: 304-766-3041
Fax:  304-766-4168

This message may contain confidential information and may be protected by
Federal statute. If you are not the intended recipient of this material,
please contact our department promptly to inform us of the error.
Photocopying or otherwise duplicating the information, or sharing it with
other parties is forbidden. Your cooperation is greatly appreciated.