The web page with examples that Dorothy Williams referred to in LSCHE.net is titled:
Assessing Student Learning Outcomes using Metacognitive Rubrics and General Tutoring SLO Measurement document
and is at the following link: http://www.lsche.net/?page_id=675.

For those who began looking starting at LSCHE Resources, can find it via the following path:

  -> Learners & Learner Assessments
      -> Learner Assessment Instruments

         -> Study Skills Surveys

           -> Assessing SLOs using Metacognitive Rubrics and Gen. Tutoring SLO Meas. document

Thanks, Dorothy.

Rick

Rick Sheets, Ed.D.

LSCHE Co-founder and Webmaster