Hi all,
I received the inquiry from a student seeking to promote their mental health week initiative. Has anyone created something like this?

Thanks,
Nic

"We are looking for something like a small card with helpful reminders about: sleep helping memory, time management, the importance of exercise/taking time to relax etc.?"

Dominic (Nic) J. Voge  ||  Associate Director
Undergraduate Learning Program
McGraw Center for Teaching & Learning ||  Princeton University
328 Frist Center
(609)258-6921  || http://www.princeton.edu/mcgraw/us/

[cid:77AFC52F-7610-4DFC-B56A-8024C4487EDB]