Thanks to all that responded to my question on the Worthington's Marsh
Wren. I took the information, and did some more research, and found out
the it's range is in salt marshes from the St. Mary’s River/CumberlandSound (Nassau County) to just north of the St. Johns River (Duval County)(formerly
 south to New Smyrna, Volusia County) The reason they are not south to
New Smyrna is because of the introduction of mangroves in the marshes.
They do not tolerate hard wood in the marsh. So my bird was out of
range, and a good find.

Danny Bales
Titusville, Fla.
www.flickr.com/photos/mudhen